Asphalt Shingles in Stevens Point
Your Stevens Point roofing company will ensure that you get the highest quality materials and installation while working within your budget. Oakwood Exteriors doesn’t just install shingles; we install complete roofing systems using GAF brand products. Oakwood Exteriors is proud to be a GAF Certified installer, only 6% of roofing companies meet the qualifications for this certification.
Curling CertainTeed Shingles?
Oakwood Exteriors, LLC, has the experience to get you the most compensation from your faulty CertainTeed shingle claim.
The Process of Getting A New Roof
- Call or Schedule A Free Quote Online Instantly
- Oakwood Exteriors will contact you to set up a time for one of our roofing experts to come out to your home, they will take measurements, conduct an attic inspection, and explain the roof replacement process to you. You will be presented various product and warranty options as well as color samples.
- You will receive your quote package and contract within 48 hours, your roofing expert will follow up to answer any questions you may have and assist you with the final details.
- Your project is now assigned to our production crew, there is usually a 2-4 week lead time before work begins. The production manager will contact you the day before your project is to begin.
- On the big day the foreman on site will periodically update you on the progress of your roof replacement as well as answer any questions you may have.
- Once your new roof installation is complete the project foremen will conduct a final inspection with you to ensure your full satisfaction.
- Oakwood Exteriors will assist you with completing the manufacture warranty application for your new roof to guarantee full product coverage.
The Benefits Of Oakwood Exteriors
- A licensed, insured, and financially stable company
- Fast, detailed quotes with precise pricing
- 20 year written workmanship warranty
- Upgraded flashing & ventilation components standard on all installations
- Extended roof system warranties
- Experienced, trained, and professional work crews equipped with the proper safety equipment required by OSHA
- Oakwood Exteriors employs all of its own crew members instead of hiring low quality, 3rd party contractors to complete work.
- Thorough clean up
- Most jobs completed in only 1 day!
- A new roof with no mess using the Equipter Roofing Buggy. This state of the art piece of equipment collects roofing debris at the eave keeping your lawn and landscaping unharmed.
- Dump trailers are used to haul away roofing debris instead of dumpsters that damage your driveway and property
- All installations are completed to manufacturer specifications to guarantee full product warranty