Standing Seam Metal Roofing In Appleton, WI
When thinking of a roofing type, not many Appleton residents think of the metal option. However, it is a growing choice. Metal roofing has the strength to withstand all sorts of weather conditions including hail and high winds. They will not absorb water moisture or peel; and are also resistant to mildew. Other metal roofing benefits include longevity, fire resistance, environmental benefits and energy efficiency. If you are looking for long term piece of mind after your next roof replacement look no further. Oakwood Exteriors offers standing seam metal options from Metal Sales. Metal Sales is a leading manufacturer of residential metal roofing panels that can truly stand the test of time.
Features & Benefits of Metal Sales Image II Panels
- 26 Gauge
- 45 year paint finish warranty
- Hidden fastener installation
- Direct to deck installation
- Class 4 Impact Rating
Metal Sales Residential Brochure – Download PDF
Energy Star Certification – Download PDF
45 Year Paint Finish Warranty – Download PDF
Image II Panel Profiles
Image II Color Selection
Photos of Standing Seam Metal Roofs
The Benefits Of Oakwood Exteriors
- A licensed, insured, and financially stable company
- Fast, detailed quotes with precise pricing
- 20 year written workmanship warranty
- Upgraded flashing & ventilation components standard on all installations
- Extended roof system warranties
- Experienced, trained, and professional work crews equipped with the proper safety equipment required by OSHA
- Oakwood Exteriors employees all of its own crew members instead of hiring low quality, 3rd party contractors to complete work.
- Thorough clean up
- Most jobs completed in only 1 day!
- A new roof with no mess using the Equipter Roofing Buggy. This state of the art piece of equipment collects roofing debris at the eave keeping your lawn and landscaping unharmed.
- Dump trailers are used to haul away roofing debris instead of dumpsters that damage your driveway and property
- All installations are completed to manufacturer specifications to guarantee full product warranty